My name is Dave Ingalls. I am a Digital Marketing Consultant in the Greater Boston area. I am HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified with over 20 YEARS of Digital Marketing and Online Marketing Communications experience.
I am also a “baby boomer” so I know how difficult it can be for my fellow boomer small business owners to understand the complicated, convoluted “Web speak” most digital marketing consultants use to describe their services. That’s why this Web site is a Web speak-free zone!
(To contact me and/or to request a Free Web site review, please fill out my contact form.)
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, I help small businesses “get found” more readily and interact more effectively with their target audiences on the Internet/Web. How?
By transforming a small business’s online presence from one ineffective Web site to a true online community that will attract long-term “residents” from that small business’s most important target audiences – prospects, investors, industry press – even a competitor’s best customers!
What does a Digital Marketing Consultant do? Here’s a few examples:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine advertising and link building campaigns
- Web Analytics – initial installation and ongoing analysis
- Web Site Content Creation, Editing
- Content Creation for Distribution
- Online Marketing Communications
- Web Site Design, Re-design
- Email Newsletters
- Email Campaigns
- Part-time Webmastering, Web Site Management
Here’s a link to a detailed list of the Digital Marketing Consulting Services I can provide to your organization on a part-time, long-term, contract basis.
FREE Digital Marketing Tutorial and Blog
Alternatively, if you want/need to perform your own Digital Marketing (examples might include Graphic Designers producing Web sites, Marketing Managers at very small businesses or start-ups, etc.), here are several free resources on the Digital Marketing Consultant Web site that can help you do just that:
- A free online DIGITAL MARKETING TUTORIAL covering the following topics: Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO), link building campaigns, search engine advertising as well as search engine trends; blogs and blogging; social media marketing (social networking, customer reviews, etc.); Web analytics; site search; viral marketing; email newsletters; affiliate marketing programs; and offline marketing programs that support online efforts.
- A DIGITAL MARKETING TUTORIAL BLOG that complements the Internet Marketing Course content with timely updates on the subjects covered in the course.
A bit about about my family and me.